Ideally situated between Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area is the beautiful business friendly community of Dixon, California. Dixon is a working class community of 19,896 that’s committed to family values, balanced growth, and is regarded as a wonderful place to raise children.
The City of Dixon offers abundant affordable land, easy freeway access, rail, and new infrastructure improvements designed to accommodate both residential and commercial projects. Dixon is on Interstate 80 and State Highway 113, nestled between Sacramento and the Bay Area regions.
The City features reasonable land prices, expedited permitting, an educated workforce (UC Davis is 5 miles away), and low crime. Dixon is a perfect place for an expanding company to relocate to, or an out of state business looking to establish business within the California marketplace.
- City Population (Jan 2018): 19,896
- Median Household Income (2017): $73,047
Educational Attainment (2017)
- HS diploma: 24.2%
- Some College or Associate: 33.2%
- Bachelor's: 12.4%
- Graduate or Professional: 7.2%
- Median Housing Prices: $437,200
Dixon Quick Facts
|City Population (Jan 2018)||19,896|
|Median Household Income (2017)||$73,047||$67,169||$57,652|
|Educational Attainment, age 25 & over (2012)|
|Some College or Associate||33.2%||29.3%||29.1%|
|Graduate or Professional||7.2%||12.2%||11.8%|
|Median Housing Prices (Feb 2019)||$437,200||$548,100||$225,300|
City Population Est.: California Dept. of Finance, Demographic Research Unit. Report E-1, Population Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State Income (Median): U.S. Census Bureau, 2010-2014 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates Educational Attainment, age 25 & over: U.S. Census Bureau, 2010-2014 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates Median Home Value (2016):
- Worlds largest corn/crop maze
- Lambtown Festival in October
- UC Davis is a 5-mile drive
- Low crime rate
ContactLarry Burkhardt, CEcD, FM
Economic Development/Grants Manager
City of Dixon
- UC Davis, Solano Community College, two additional state colleges, and six private colleges are within commuting distance.
- Within 25 miles are a skilled and diverse workforce of 200,000 and a population of 400,000 (160,000 pop. 15 miles).
- Excellent access to Interstates 80, 5, and Highway 99; with Sacramento Airport – 30 minutes, and 3 general aviation airports 10-minutes away.
- Four I-80 interchanges, freeway frontage, and traffic counts of 128,000 vehicles per day.
- Affordable land with existing utilities and abundant low cost water supply.
|Dixon Unified School District||Education|
|Altec Industries||Products and services for utilities and contractors|
|Cardinal Health||Medical products and services|
|Basalite Concrete Products||Concrete products|
|City of Dixon||Government|
|Gold Star Foods||Food processing|
Buds Outside Seating
City of Dixon
HC Dixon ReadiRide Com Bldg
Gold Star Foods