Spirit of Solano winners honoredDecember 05 2020
By KIM FU | email@example.com | Vacaville Reporter
PUBLISHED: December 4, 2020 at 9:28 p.m. | UPDATED: December 4, 2020 at 9:38 p.m.
Westamerica Bank and Solano EDC recently named the 2020 Spirit of Solano Award recipients.
The award honors members of seven of Solano County’s chambers of commerce found to be outstanding this year.
- Benicia Chamber of Commerce: Ponder Environmental Services, Jimmy Ponder and Deanne Sandoval-Ponder
- Dixon Chamber of Commerce: Dixon Financial & Insurance Services, Donny Everhart
- Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce of Solano County: First Bank, Freda Dill
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Solano County: Construction Concierge, Sal Rodriguez
- Rio Vista Chamber of Commerce: Rio Vista Beacon, Cindy Green
- Solano County Black Chamber of Commerce: My Legacy Matters, Inc., Calvin Harrell
- Vallejo Chamber of Commerce: Grocery Outlet of Vallejo, Scott and Amy Yacullo
In honor of all of the recipients, Westamerica Bank made a donation to Solano Small Business Development Center on their behalf.
“We admire and support all businesses which have persevered, withstood hardship and adapted their business model to serve your community during this unique and challenging time,” officials wrote in a statement.